We specialise in property acquisition and you can find examples under past property deals
- John’s experience of commercial property acquisition began when he was a surveyor in Birmingham and continued with the Wellingborough and Corby Enterprise zones. Other acquisitions include the Monarch Courtyard Buildings, Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampto. Key to each success was property acquisition on the right terms and for the right reasons to enable the client to realise maximum value and profit.
- An acquisition surveyor can also help clients who wish to remain anonymous. We can front detailed searches with the likes of local authorities, agents, land owners, developers etc to save our clients time and also maintain confidentiality.
- We can provide statistics and demographics to inform decision making. Through our links with estate agents throughout Wellingbrough, Rushden, Corby, Kettering and Oundle we can also arrange tours of the area.
- We will carry out a search to identify suitable properties after we take a detailed brief from the client.
- We will measure, inspect and value the opportunity for the acquisition company.
- We are conviced that through our detailed knowledge of North Northamptonshire, we will leave no stone unturned in order to identify a suitable property opportunity on the best possible terms.
- Once the property has been identified and negotiations complete, we can instruct solicitors and ensure that the acquisition proceeds through the legal process smoothly and expediently.
Please ring us about opportunities throughout Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, East Northants, Rushden on 01536 330100 or contact [email protected]