FREEHOLD WAREHOUSE/FACTORY FOR SALE (MAY LET) – £3,950,000 + VAT
100,531 sq ft – 9339.59 sq m
• Good offices
• Excellent loading/cross docking
• Self-contained yards (separate access)
• 5.23 acres site area (2.18 ha)
• 9m and 6m eaves
• Very flexible for sub division – separate access, loading, etc
• Secure and self-contained
• Good parking
• Potential for higher value use with planning permission potential for housing
• Income producing initially (until 2020)
Approximate floor areas calculated on a gross internal basis are as follows:
Please note that this is slightly larger than the Valuation Office areas of 8717.3 sq.m.
The site area is approximately 2.18 hectare (5.23 acres).
Rateable Value: £182,000
The rates payable are therefore approximately half the above figure.
Tenure & Possession:
A lease exists until 3/2020 at £320,000 pa exc.
There may be potential to redevelop the site for other uses, subject to planning, and the land nearby and adjacent has been redeveloped for residential, retail and leisure purposes. (The Hilton, Wetherspoons, Aldi, Greggs, Dominos and Subway.)
£3,950,000 + VAT. May lease.
Full Brochure: Preliminary Details – Causeway Road 2pp Portrait LR
Via the Sole Agent – Gorell Barnes on 01536 330100 / [email protected]
- Phone Number: 01536 330100